The Jurassic Coast benefits enormously from the contributions of our outstanding Business Partners, who enable the Trust to carry out our conservation, education and community projects all along the Jurassic Coast.
Annual Contribution Levels
We ask our partners to contribute an annual amount based on their average turnover:
- £250 per year for businesses with an average annual turnover of less than £100,000
- £500 per year for businesses with an average annual turnover of between £100,000 and £500,000
- £1,000 per year for businesses with an average annual turnover in excess of £500,000
- This contribution can be raised in a number of different ways, including:
Customer Giving – Many of our partners ask their customers to contribute a small amount in order to fund their Business Partner Scheme membership. This can be through a voluntary charge added to customers’ bookings, or via a set amount added to a particular item – e.g. £0.05 on a ‘Jurassic Cappuccino’
- Fundraising events – The Trust run several fundraising events with Business Partners, in collaboration with our dedicated group of Ambassadors and volunteers. Examples include guided walks, BBQs, fossil workshops and Jurassic Coast information evenings.
- Direct donations – many of our partners are happy to make a direct financial contribution every year.
We want all our partners to raise their contribution in a sustainable way that adds real value to their offering to customers. We’d love to have a chat about the best way to help your business join our scheme.
Benefits for Business Partners
- A listing on this website, which attracts over 35,000 unique visits per month
- Access to our network of Ambassadors, volunteers and other Business Partners, enabling a community of information sharing and knowledge building
- Access to Jurassic Coast training for staff, creating a more informed and motivated workforce
- Use of our Business Partner logo on promotional material, online and in-store
- Invitations to our regular Business Partner events
For more details, or to send in your completed application form, please contact us.
To apply for the scheme, please complete this form and email it back to us: