Go Jurassic! Rangers
Go Jurassic! Rangers is the club for children aged 4 to 11 who love fossils, dinosaurs and the Jurassic Coast. Membership is £30 for 12 months.
Go Jurassic! Rangers is run by the Jurassic Coast Trust, and aims to inspire children with incredible stories from the ancient worlds revealed along England’s only natural World Heritage Site.
- A Go Jurassic! ammonite t-shirt in green or blue (sizes 4-12 available)
- Ranger’s Badge
- Ranger’s Passport to complete as they explore the coast
- A newsletter in the post every two months, written by our Jurassic Coast experts, plus a folder to store them in
- An amazing new dinosaur poster every two months drawn by a local artist
- A set of six Jurassic Coast Fact Cards
- A Jurassic-themed birthday gift
Go Jurassic! Rangers Events
We also run exclusive Rangers’ events all through the year, offered for free or at a heavily discounted cost per head. So far we have run fossil hunts, a chocolate-making workshop, a museum sleepover, and a dinosaur footprints walk. Our events happen all along the Jurassic Coast and its Gateway Towns from Exmouth to Swanage, and are often run in conjunction with our partner museums and visitor centres.
Go Jurassic! is fun for the whole family – once you buy a membership, you can buy an additional t-shirt, badge and passport for just £5. Visit our shop to see all our membership options.
All proceeds from Go Jurassic! go to The Jurassic Coast Trust, the charity which funds and inspires conservation, understanding and community engagement along the 95 miles of World Heritage Coastline.
Go Jurassic! Rangers Newsletter
Have a sneak peek at one of our Go Jurassic! newsletters here.
Go Jurassic! Rangers Upcoming Events
- Guided tour of the refurbished Lyme Regis Museum – Saturday 15th July
- Fossil Blitz at Pinhay Bay (Undercliffs Reserve) with the Natural History Museum – Wednesday 26th July
- Coasteering at Lulworth Cove – Wednesday 9th August
- Dinosaur Footprints Walk in Purbeck – Tuesday 22nd August