Go Jurassic! Rangers
Go Jurassic! Rangers is the club for children aged 4 to 11 who love fossils, dinosaurs and the Jurassic Coast.
Go Jurassic! Rangers is run by the Jurassic Coast Trust, and aims to inspire children with incredible stories from the ancient worlds revealed along England’s only natural World Heritage Site.
Our Go Jurassic! Rangers receive:
- A Go Jurassic! ammonite t-shirt in green or blue (sizes 4-12 available)
- Ranger’s Badge
- Ranger’s Passport to complete as they explore the coast and attend Rangers’ events
- A newsletter in the post every two months, written by our Jurassic Coast experts, plus a folder to store them in
- An amazing new dinosaur poster every two months drawn by a local artist
- A set of six Jurassic Coast Fact Cards
Go Jurassic! Rangers Events
We also run exclusive Rangers’ events all through the year, offered for free or at a heavily discounted cost per head. So far we have run FossilBlitzes with the Natural History Museum (see video above), a chocolate-making workshop, a museum sleepover, and a dinosaur footprints walk.
Our events happen all along the Jurassic Coast and its Gateway Towns from Exmouth to Swanage, and are often run in conjunction with our partner museums and visitor centres.
Go Jurassic! is fun for the whole family – once you buy a membership, you can buy an additional t-shirt, badge and passport for just £5. Visit our shop to see all our membership options.
All proceeds from Go Jurassic! go to The Jurassic Coast Trust, the charity responsible for looking after the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site.
Upcoming Rangers Events for Summer 2017
- Dinosaur Footprints Walk in Purbeck