Go Jurassic! Rangers is the club for young fans of the Jurassic Coast’s fossils and dinosaurs. It’s run by the Jurassic Coast Trust and is aimed at children aged 4 to 11.
- An ammonite t-shirt in green or blue (sizes 4-12 available)
- A Ranger’s badge
- A Ranger’s Passport, which can be stamped at locations across the Jurassic Coast
- A newsletter in the post every two months, written by our Jurassic Coast experts, plus a folder to store them in
- A set of Jurassic Coast Fact Cards
- A new dinosaur poster in the post every two months, drawn by a local palaeo-artist
- A Jurassic-themed birthday gift
We also run exclusive Rangers’ events all through the year, offered for free or at a heavily discounted cost per head. So far we have run fossil hunts, a chocolate-making workshop, a Christmas party, and a dinosaur footprints walk. Our events happen all along the Jurassic Coast and its Gateway Towns from Exmouth to Swanage.
Go Jurassic is fun for the whole family – there are options in our shop to buy a family membership, where you can get a second t-shirt and badge for just an extra £5. See Family membership for 2 children or Family membership for 3 children
All proceeds from Go Jurassic! Rangers go towards education and conservation projects on the Jurassic Coast through the Jurassic Coast Trust. Registered Charity Number 1101134.