It’s competition time! Win a ‘meet and greet’ with Andy from Andy’s Prehistoric Adventures at his Dino Rap Show on 31st March!
Competition Time! Here are JCT HQ, we are very excited to be working with Brewery Square and bringing the Jurassic Coast Trust Roadshow to the Andy’s Dino Raps at Brewery Square event on the 31st March, where we will have arts and crafts, #DippyOnTour activities, fun facts, Go Jurassic Ranger membership offers and much more.
To celebrate this new exciting partnership and to help us reach 10,000 likes on Facebook, we are launching an amazing competition with a money can’t buy prize, thanks to our friends at Brewery Square!
For your child to be in with a chance to win a Dippy gift pack and meet and greet with Andy from Andy’s Prehistoric Adventures at Brewery Square on the 31st March, simply ask your child to create their own original ‘Dippy Rap’ of no longer than 20 lines and email it to us with parent/guardian name, postal address and email address along with the name of child and age to firstname.lastname@example.org We will select the most imaginative rap as our winner and also publish some of our favourites on our website.
There are two opportunities to meet Andy, one for children 6 and under and one for children 7-11 years old.
Please don’t forget to like and share our page and help us reach 10,000 followers.
Competition closes on 01/03/18. Competition open to children aged 11 and under. Please note, children must be accompanied by an appropriate adult and must be available to attend the event on Saturday 31st March between 12-3pm.
Competition terms and conditions below.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is The Jurassic Coast Trust, Mountfield, Rax Lane, Bridport, Dorset DT6 3JP, United Kingdom
3. Entry is only open to UK residents
4. Entries must be submitted by adults on behalf of children aged of 11 years or under and adults must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions.
5. Staff, Trustees and Ambassadors of the Jurassic Coast Trust and their families are not eligible to enter the competition.
How to Enter
6. To enter the competition, an adult must submit via email an original rap of no longer than 20 lines on behalf of a child aged 11 years or under. The application must include the adults name, postal address and email, in addition to the child’s name and age.
7. All competition entrants’ email addresses will be added to the mailing lists of The Jurassic Coast Trust. Entrants can unsubscribe at any time and will be given an opportunity to do so on each occasion they receive correspondance from the Jurassic Coast Trust.
8. Entrants may submit an entry between 14.01am GMT on 13/02/2018 and at 11:59pm GMT on 01/03/2018 (the“Entry Period”). All times throughout these Terms and Conditions will be based on UK GMT (“GMT”).
9. Responsibility for the content of any information, digital media, text or other material submitted as an entry rests solely with the entrant who submits it.
10. Without limiting any other terms herein, each entrant indemnifies the Promoter and its directors, officers, employees, and agents (the Indemnified Parties) on a full indemnity basis for all direct and consequential loss and damage and liabilities, whether monetary or capable of being converted into money, suffered by any of the Indemnified Parties, as a result of, or caused or contributed to by, any act or omission, including any breach of any of these terms and conditions, by the entrant.
11. The winners will be selected by the Promoter. The winners will be selected on 02/03/2018. This selection will take place at the Promoter’s office in Bridport (or at an undisclosed location otherwise determined as required by the Promoter).
12. The winners will be notified by email and published on www.jurassiccoast.org and announced via the Jurassic Coast Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/JurassicCoast
13. The prizes include a gift pack and meet and greet with Andy from Andy’s Prehistoric Adventures on Saturday 31st March 2018 at his Andy’s Dino Rap Show. The prize must be redeemed on 31st March between 12pm-3pm.
14. In the event a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated, then the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
15. All prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
General Terms and Conditions
16.The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process, including where the Promoter reasonably suspects that an entry has been submitted using false, incorrect, fraudulent or misleading information, including but not limited to personal details and contact information and/or entries that have been submitted through the use of multiple identities, email addresses or accounts. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries may be deemed invalid and errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner(including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. If this competition is interfered with in anyway or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including as a result of mechanical tampering or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant, including any entries submitted by them; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
20. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly, is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as under any other similar consumer protection laws inthe UK (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition.
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry, or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable contro lof the Promoter; (d) any information, image, text or other material of any kind whatsoever submitted as an entry in this competition (e) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of the prize.
23. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties including prize suppliers and as required, to UK regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages to the entrant. The promoter will not sell your information to third parties.
Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter at the above address. If entrants would like access to their personal information held by The Jurassic Coast Trust, they should write to the Jurassic Coast Trust via the address listed above. Proof of identity will be required in order to access this information.
24. The Promoter can cancel or modify the promotion at its discretion.