Coast and Countryside Dinner
The Jurassic Coast Trust is partnering with the South West Coast Path Association and East Devon AONB Partnership for a Coast and Countryside Dinner on Saturday 26th September 2015 at Higher Wiscombe in East Devon.
The evening is an opportunity to celebrate the best of the South West – from Lyme Bay prawns and smoked pheasant to a fantastic selection of wines and cheeses, all sourced from the Jurassic Coast and surrounding areas. You can view the full mouth-watering menu for the evening below.
Higher Wiscombe is an award-winning luxury accommodation provider near Southleigh in East Devon. All money raised from the event will be split equally between the Jurassic Coast Trust, South West Coast Path Association and East Devon AONB Partnership to fund conservation, education and community development projects in the area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to enjoy some of the region’s best produce, whilst helping to look after it for future generations.
Menu for Saturday Dinner in the Higher Wiscombe Farmhouse *
• Madeira style Garlic Bread V
• Chicken Liver Pate on Cucumber
• Crusty bread with Tomato, Oil & Garlic V
• Beer Crab Croustades
• Olive Parmiers V
• Higher Wiscombe Smoked Pheasant & Redcurrant Jelly
• Beer Mackerel pate
• Twice baked cheese soufflé V
• Lyme Bay Prawns & Smoked Garlic Mayonnaise
• Stuffed Mini Peppers V
Choice of main courses
• Northleigh Chicken baked with new potatoes and Topsham Chorizo
• Parmesan and Rocket Quiche V
• Green bean salad V
• Lime Roulade V
• Wiscombe Apple and Blackberry Crumble V
• Salcombe Dairy Honeycombe Ice Cream V
• A selection of local Devon Cheeses V
• A selection of local soft drinks
• Red and white wines
• Local beers
* Subject to change based on local availability