The Jurassic Coast Trust’s Dinosaur Sleepover returns to Dorset County Museum, Dorchester for 2017!
Join us for an incredible, fun-filled and ever-so-slightly spooky evening – are you brave enough to spend the night in the shadow of the terrifying Pliosaur?
£15.00 – adults and children aged 7+
FREE – Children under 7 (younger siblings only)
- Jurassic arts and crafts
- Jurassic Twister and other games
- Torch-lit Dino Mystery through the Thomas Hardy Gallery
- Dinosaur Top Trumps in the Jurassic Coast Fossil Gallery
- Colouring-in, fossil dig box and plaster fossil painting
- Dinosaur film screenings (one for older and one for younger children)
Your ticket includes hot chocolate and biscuits on Saturday night, breakfast on Sunday morning, and tea and coffee for the grown-ups.
Bring your sleeping bag and torch and tuck in for the most hair-raising dino night of your life!
Ample sleeping space is available in the museum. Please bring a sleeping mat, pillow/cushion, sleeping bag, warm clothes and toothbrush/toothpaste, plus any necessary medication and sleeping aids (such as ear plugs and eye masks).
Email Guy Kerr – firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All proceeds go to the Jurassic Coast Trust, looking after England’s only Natural World Heritage Site for present and future generations to enjoy. Registered Charity 1101134.