Introducing a brand new way to see the Jurassic Coast up close and personal – a 90-minute special boat ride with Lyme Bay RIB Charter.
Setting off from West Bay, this trip will venture west to Lyme Regis’ Monmouth Beach, passing Eype, Golden Cap and Stonebarrow, among other geological wonders. You’ll then head back, passing West Bay for a good look at the cliffs east to Burton Bradstock and Hive Beach.
The trip will be accompanied by expert commentary from Jurassic Coast Ambassador Geoff Rowland, who will offer insights into the World Heritage Site at three or four key locations en route.
- Meet on the Lyme Bay RIB Charter pontoon at 10am for introductory briefing and water safety induction
- Depart at 10:30am
- Returning by 12:00pm
- £35 for adults and children aged 12+, including a £5 per donation to the Jurassic Coast Trust
- £30 for children aged under 12, including a £5 per donation to the Jurassic Coast Trust
- Book via lymebayribcharter.co.uk
- Select ‘West Bay Trips’ then in the right hand column, select the calendar date 29th June
- Select 10am Jurassic Coast Trust Tour
- Or, call one of the Lyme Bay RIB Charter team on 07971 258515