Join today and receive your free Official Guide to the Jurassic Coast
By joining our membership scheme, you will not only be helping us to preserve the beaches, scenery, heritage, geology and outstanding natural beauty of the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site, you’ll also get the opportunity to access a range of special offers and unique events.
We hope you will join us and the growing community of like-minded people searching to find their ‘special place’ on the coast.
Please see below for details on our Individual, Joint and Family Membership options.
Individual and Joint membership
- A welcome pack including our very popular publication, The Official Guide to the Jurassic Coast.
- Time to Inspire – the magazine for supporters of the Jurassic Coast Trust, published quarterly. Packed full of expert advice, top tips on the secret places to enjoy a day out, early information on events and the latest developments along the World Heritage Site.
- Free exclusive Members’ walks and events.
- Priority booking and up to 50% off all Jurassic Coast Trust events.
- A Membership card and car sticker to show your support.
- An ammonite pin badge.
Jurassic Coast Trust Family Membership is the perfect way to inspire young imaginations and get them interested in the coast.
In addition to the benefits listed above, Family Membership includes ‘Go Jurassic Rangers’ membership for up to 4 children at the same address.
Go Jurassic features a children’s magazine inside Time to Inspire, plus a special wall chart telling the incredible stories of the Jurassic Coast, with new stickers in the post every month!
We also hold family-friendly events year-round, including our popular Dinosaur Footprints Walks and Jurassic Sleepouts, with Members receiving priority booking and a substantial discount. Visit our Shop to see what we have coming up.
Young actor Raffi Chapman explains how you can help to look after England’s only natural World Heritage Site by becoming a Jurassic Coast Trust Member.