We’re looking for a family to share their Jurassic Coast adventures with us this summer. To enter, tell us why you think you should be our Jurassic Family and send us a sample video, blog or social media post to email@example.com by 10pm this Thursday.
We’re looking for creativity and a love for the Jurassic Coast. In return you will win a family weekend camping ticket (for 2 adults and up to 4 children) to Camp Bestival and a Go Jurassic! Rangers family membership giving you access to exclusive events throughout the year – a prize worth up to £900!
Submit your entry to us by email by 10pm on Thursday 14th July. We will be choosing the winning entry on Friday 15th July so please let us know how best to contact you.
Jurassic Family Competition Terms and Conditions
- This is a prize draw to win a family weekend camping ticket for 2 adults and up to 4 children (under 18 years old) to Camp Bestival 2016. They will also win a Go Jurassic! Rangers family membership. This prize has a combined value of up to £900.
- The prize draw closes at 10pm on 14th July 2016. Any entries received after this specified time and date will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
- All entries are to be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries will not be shared publically and are solely used for the purposes of selecting a winner.
- Winners will be picked on merit from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by a member of the Jurassic Coast Trust.
- The winning family will be expected to provide at least 3 blogs and some associated social media content over Summer 2016. This content will be displayed publically on the Jurassic Coast website, Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- The winning family will need to be able to attend one or more of our Rangers events (detail can be found at https://jurassiccoast.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Summer-2016-Go-Jurassic-Events-Calendar.pdf) or a Jurassic Coast Beach School event, or other Jurassic Coast event if your children are 12 or over.
- Winners will need to make their own way to Camp Bestival and provide all their own equipment.
- Winners will need to attend all 3 days (29th – 31st July 2016) of Camp Bestival and visit the Jurassic Coast Trust stand for a daily photo.
- The Jurassic Coast Trust reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice. No cash alternatives will be provided.
- Promoter’s decision is final and in the event of a dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
- By taking part in this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any break of these terms and conditions by the winner may result in the forfeiture of the prize.
- The prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over except employees of Camp Bestival, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
- The winner must provide full names of attendees, children’s ages, telephone number and postal address with their entry or by Midday on Friday 15th July 2016 to email@example.com. The Jurassic Coast Trust is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
Promoter: Jurassic Coast Trust, c/o County Hall, Dorchester, DT1 1XJ