Go Jurassic with Dippy!
Go Jurassic Rangers families can access exclusive Dippy on Tour rewards:
- Free single-use entry to all of Dorset County Museum during Dippy on Tour. Valid for up to 2 adults and 4 children. Valued at up to £18.
- Visit Dippy whenever you like. Our Go Jurassic! Rangers families can validate their free entry to Dorset County Museum during Dippy on Tour at any time during the museum’s opening hours, without needing to book a time-slot in advance.
- Exclusive Behind-the-scenes tour of Dippy. Our Go Jurassic Rangers families will be invited to an exclusive sneak peek at Dippy in early February 2018, before he’s revealed to the public.
- Priority Access. The opportunity to book on to our two Dippy Sleepovers before they’re made available to the public.
About Go Jurassic Rangers
Go Jurassic Rangers is the club for young fans of the Jurassic Coast’s fossils and dinosaurs. It’s run by the Jurassic Coast Trust and is aimed at children aged 4 to 11.
- An ammonite t-shirt in green or blue (sizes 4-12 available)
- A Ranger’s badge
- A Ranger’s Passport, which can be stamped at locations across the Jurassic Coast
- A newsletter in the post every two months, written by our Jurassic Coast experts
- A set of Jurassic Coast Fact Cards
- A new dinosaur poster in the post every two months, drawn by a local palaeo-artist
We also run exclusive Rangers’ events all through the year, offered for free or at a heavily discounted cost per head. So far we have run fossil hunts, a chocolate-making workshop, a Christmas party, and a dinosaur footprints walk. Our events happen all along the Jurassic Coast and its Gateway Towns from Exmouth to Swanage.
All proceeds from Go Jurassic go to the Jurassic Coast Trust, the charity responsible for protecting and engaging people with the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site. Registered Charity Number 1101134.