By joining our membership scheme, you will not only be helping us to preserve the beaches, scenery, heritage, geology and outstanding natural beauty of the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site, you’ll also get the opportunity to access a range of special offers and unique events.
We hope you will join us and the growing community of like-minded people searching to find their ‘special place’ on the coast.
What do members receive?
- A welcome pack including a copy of the newly published hard-cover book The Fossil Woman: A Life of Mary Anning
- Time to Inspire – the magazine for supporters of the Jurassic Coast Trust, published quarterly and delivered in digital format straight to your inbox. Packed full of expert advice, top tips on the secret places to enjoy a day out, early information on events and the latest developments along the World Heritage Site.
- Free Members’ walks and events (No events currently scheduled due to COVID-19).
- Priority booking and up to 50% off all events (No events currently scheduled due to COVID-19).
- A car sticker to show your support.
- Two ammonite pin badges.
How to Join
- Purchase a single year’s Joint Membership on this page for £42 – we will then ask you if you’d like to continue as a Member after 12 months. If you choose this option, please add Gift Aid to your membership (if you’re eligible) by downloading a Gift Aid form and emailing it to us.
- You can also download a Membership form and email it to us