Set in a tranquil rural village just 2 miles from the beaches of the World Heritage Jurassic Coast in West Dorset near Lyme Regis.
Guests have complimentary access to the Berehayes Spa, which includes a heated indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi and sauna. Berehayes has been rated a 4 star self-catering complex by the AA and 5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor.
- Converted from 16th century listed stone barns
- 8 self-catering cottages set around an enclosed courtyard
- Village pub has homemade food is just a 5 minute walk
- Free in-cottage WiFi is available throughout the complex
- Alpaca feeding
- Games room
- Pet friendly in 5 cottages
- Just 2.5 hours from M25
- Area of Outstanding National Beauty
Every cottage has a comfortable open plan living area with flat-screen TV, DVD and free WiFi. All rooms have electric heating and in the single-story cottages there is also a log burner (with a free basket of logs).
The kitchens are equipped with everything you should need. Beds are made up just before your arrival with fresh linen, and towels are included together with some welcome items to start your stay.
In the paddock we also have further accommodation – a Shepherd’s Hut and soon an 8m Boat (called Tinytanic) on the pond.
A great place to get away from it all, and just 2 miles from the Jurassic Coast!