In the lead up to Run Jurassic, we are featuring a series of interviews from some of our amazing Jurassic Coast Trust fundraisers. These people are running the various Run Jurassic races in order to help the Jurassic Coast Trust in our mission to protect and promote our incredible World Heritage Site.
We hope you will feel inspired by our runners’ stories – either to donate to their JustGiving page, or to take part yourself in a race to remember.
Visit our online shop to book your place as a Jurassic Coast Trust fundraiser.
Family man and half marathon runner Brian Lydon is taking it all in his stride.
1. What motivated you to take part in Run Jurassic?
My friend said that he fancied having a go and I love running trails.
2. Describe your relationship to the Jurassic Coast.
We manage to travel down at least twice a year to West Bay/Eype/Lyme Regis in our motorhome and we all love it as a family.
3. What do you think will be the greatest challenge of the race?
4. What kind of training are you doing?
A mixture of running and cycling with a few hill reps.
5. What’s your favourite spot on the Jurassic Coast?
The view from Eype toward Golden Cap.
Visit Bryan’s JustGiving page to donate.